Expert Fatigue is an advanced fatigue and distracted driving management system, designed for industrial applications to improve safety.
Monitoring operator fatigue and distraction allows mining and industrial operators to be safer and more productive by reducing fatigue or distracted operator related incidents.
Expert Mining Solutions is concerned with machines in ‘mission critical’ applications, where accidents are unacceptable and where safety can be enhanced through monitoring of the human operator, driver or pilot who is ultimately responsible.
Audible alerts are created for the driver while real-time remote alerts can be analysed for fatigued or distracted operators.
Expert Fatigue infrared cameras continuously monitor the operator for eyelid closure, facial and head movements, and other unsafe behaviour while the vehicle is in motion.
Upon event detection:
- In-cab alarms are activated (speaker and/or seat vibrator)
- An event is created and stored locally on the Fatigue computer
- Event data and clipped video are synchronized with Integrated Analytics Software Suite
- Provides alarms when the driver’s eyes are closed
- Provides alarm when driver looks away
- Provides alarm on detection when driver yawns
- Detects when driver smokes
- Provides alarm when the driver uses cell phone while driving